Nano Today 2011
11-15 December 2011, Marriott Resort Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA
This second international meeting on nanostructured materials and devices, organised by the journal NanoToday, will showcase the latest research and advances in this increasingly multidisciplinary field. This conference will present the latest research achievements and commercial applications of nanostructured materials and devices.
- Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals/Nanoparticles and Thin Films
- Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
- Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
- Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
- Nanosystems for Biological and Medical Applications
- Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications
- Nanosystems for Sensing, Diagnostic, Imaging, Magnetic and Electronic Applications
- Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
Conference sessions will be held each morning only, leaving delegates to enjoy the resort of Waikoloa in the afternoon and evenings.
For more information, please visit http://www.nanotoday-conference.com/.